Bharatiya Vidya Bhavans Wadakanchery Kendra
The Wadakanchery Kendra of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, the 114th Kendra in the country, was inaugurated on 17th January 2003.
Wedded to the ideas and ideals of the Bhavan it is devotd to :
Our School Information Heighlights:
- Establishing an educational institution from Kindergarten to Higher Secondary with all modern facilities.
- Undertaking measures to popularize Sanskrit studies among the people by organizing courses for the different sections of the population according to their wishes and conveniences.
- Starting an Information Centre and Computer Education for the benefit of the masses
- Encourage and promote in each student the traits of curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking, respect for scholarship etc.
- Foster in each student physical and emotional well-being with a sense of self-confidence.
- Inculcate social consciousness, concern for others and a commitment towards the community both within and outside the school
- Instill knowledge and appreciations of the intellectual and cultural heritage of India and that of mankind as a whole.
- Develop among the students a strong sense of respect to all religions and growth of spirituality.
- Honour the dignity of labour and the dignity of the motherland.
- Affiliated to CBSE under Registration no. 930870
- Offers continuous Comprehensive Education
- Medium of instruction is English
- Second language Malayalam and Sanskrit
- Classes from Pre Primary Lower KG to Standard X
- Three Divisions each in Pre Primary and two divisions each from Standard I to X.
- Independent Block for Pre Primary with full amenities
- Spacious and airy class rooms
- Spacious auditorium
- Modern Composite laboratory
- Spacious library with well stocked reference books and reading room
- Well equipped Computer lab
- Art and Craft Room
- Audio Visual/Digital learning facility
- Play ground for PT and Games
- Yoga Classes, First aid Training, Scout
- Dance Classes and Music Classes
- Karate classes
- Student counseling
- Health Education
- Special learning in English speaking
- Sanskrit learning as a second language from Standard V to X
- Value education, culture education & Personality Development
- Continuous faculty guidance and remedial classes
- Qualified , trained and committed faculty
- Parent advisory Body
- Outsourced optional student transport facility
- School Managing Committee
- Periodic Parent Teacher Meeting
- Grievance Cell
- Committee for Prevention of Sexual Harassment
- Discipline Committee
- Bhavans Uniform
- Admission open to all students irrespective of religion, caste or creed. Merits and vacancy are our guiding criteria for admissions to all classes.
- Parents visiting weekly visiting hours
- No religious classes.
Pre Primary LKG and UKG : 8.50 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
High School : 8.50 A.M. to 3.30 P.M.
The School and Bala Mandir is credited with trained and experienced teaching faculty who undergo regular refresher and orientation programs with CBSE panel of experts. Faculty keep consistent interaction with parents to facilitate overall improvement of their children.